Tuesday, March 22, 2011

4th day - 4 books....

2day is d 4th day of d 19th day challenge....
4 book of my choice r:

1) everything is not enough....
i lurve dis....i 1st read it when i was 15 yrs old mayb...

 its a story bout a girl with alcoholic mom n abusive dad...
she struggle 2 stay awake at nyte...coz she scared wit her step-dad...
she was raped....pregnant....miscarried....u named it...
she can handle...
at last, she is happy....but trauma...coz she's afraid she might ended up like her alcoholic mom...
pretty heavy reading 4 15 yrs old, my fren said...
but i dun care coz its page-turner....

2) 2nd book is....men r from mars, women r from venus...

heheh....u might wonder y i listed dis book...i guess...
but dis book is special 2 me...y?
bcoz my special fren gave it 2 me...
he/she knew i owez wanted dis book...
n thus he/she bought it 2 me...when he/she saw it at Harris bookstore...
i wanted dis book 4 sooooo long coz i wanted 2 know n learn d differences between
man n woman....
by knowing it i can learn how 2 love a man...but dat was few yrs back la...
n now, through experiences, i got d answer 4 some questions....
y man do dat, y man think dat, n so on....
read la if u hav doubt bout ur man/woman...

3) next, is d notebook...
uish., dis book is a must....must....must....
hehe....movie makes me cry....n so dis book...
simple story n yet so touching....
i wish i have my noah....
oh noah....oh noah.....romantic mode is on.....
hehehe...

4) love letters of great men and women...
aiyoyo....romance type lg kn....hehehe....
i dun care....ol i care is im now officially a stalker....
hahahha no la....i read someone's love letters n im a kind of stalker rite?
i chose dis book coz love letter is a threatened species...
hahaha.....but im right, right? 
no 1 nowadays would write love letters 2 their special 1...
today's trends r - sms, emel...
n thus i read d above book 2 remind me d meaning of letters...
wat if my hp missin? wat if i forgot my email password? would i able 2 read d sms @ email?
nope....but email can b resend...hehe
i wish my special someone would write me a letter.....
juz lyk dis 10 day challenge....
7 days challenge = my initial...b4 he proposed maybe...
n d letters can b our vows maybe...
bla....bla...bla....(sory...secret....)
hehehe....i dun think my noah would do something lyk dis....
huhu merajuk lu.......

wah....me melalut da oooo....
coming 2morow is 5 foods....
uuuuuu i lyk.....yum yum yum....




No comments: