Saturday, March 26, 2011

day 5 - 5 foods....

punya lma sy x update blog....
well, wat 2 say....im a 3rd yr student....
thesis causes me million pains....
n once it finish.....fffuuuuuuhhhh.....feel lyk heaven is mine....

so back 2 my tagged issue....2day is knn my 5th day....
so 2day's topic is five food...
nah sni la sy mula tliur...coz i now picturing my fav food....

1st pick is......red velvet cake....
devil u knw dis cake....once u eat....u will neva stop....trust me....
im not a cake lover b4...coz every birthday d cake will be d same...
black forest....euw so yesteryer la 2 cake...
but since my sis terer da msk cake then im a cake craver....hehe
if u r near kk then try la my sis red velvet cake...sodap....
i stole dis pic from my sis's album....

2nd is macaroon....
omg.....i cant stop eating.....ppsstt....nsb bek org punya if mine eeppp no no no la sy mau bg....
hehe
i can eat millions of dis....w/out being bored....

3rd is....spicy chicken mcdeluxe...
those who lurve mcd surely knw dis ryte....
i do lurve it...u?
i hope u lurve it 2....
i still eat mcd eventhough millions of videos showin how they made their meat...
tp ada ku kesa??? nada la kli...

4th is owez my moms homemade meals.......
u name it, my mom is d best cook....

last food is.....instant maggi....
if sy mls mau msk yg hebat2 d rmh sy msk maggi...
if sy mls mau trun p cafe from hostel then sy msk maggi...
eventhough im allergic 2 maggi, but i stil ate it...
my fav is tomyam n asam laksa,....ur fav apa?? i knw u ol knfm suka maggi jua 2...
heheh...

enjoy.....n c ya.....;)))

No comments: