Wednesday, July 20, 2011

my sis' homemade cakes n cupcakes....i love it!!!!!!!!

tomorrow is my sis' birthday...
well, every birthday MUST-HAVE is CAKE...

n since my other sis have a homemade cakes and cupcakes business, we usually ordered cakes or cupcakes from her...

u named it, she can bake...hehe

before, i do love secret recipe...n still do...but now, i cant help myself to compare my sis' cakes with secret recipe...both have their own pros and cons...

but i love my sis' cakes more..hehe...even angel (my cat) love it..

to secret recipes' lovers, dont take this as an offence k..bcoz i still love secret recipes...the cheese cakes uuuuu yummm....

if anybody interested to learn, my sis also have baking classes...Rm150++ per cake...with all ingredients provided n the cake u bake is yours...

my fav cake is red velvet...RM100 per cake not per kilo...i can eat it all...without sharing...honestly, u should try...pppsssttt one of my sis' colleague said "Sutera's velvet cake is not as good as my sis'..." this is a compliment and dear readers dont think negatively...hehe


above pic - red velvet...


3-tier wedding cake...


my niece's cake...choc indulgence with edible image..
the cake finished within an hour...



200 cupcakes for Puteri UMNO...


fondant cake...


blueberry cheese cake...my no.2 fav after velvet...

# my sis' cakes collection is countless...so i cant post it all...there are other kind of cake - opera cake, japanese cotton cheese etc...u named it...all are yyyyuuummm.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing!

virgo19 said...

hehe yep...:D

Lizeewong said...

I'd really like to taste that Velvet Cake one day. So does Lydia have a blog???

Fadzmie said...

Happy Birthday to your sister, Afen! ;)

Fondant cake tu macam memanggil aku oh. Gulp! *telan air liur*

virgo19 said...

tcher alice: yummymoist.blogspot but inactive due to hacking (i guess...) hehe no.1 must-try tu...

fadzmie: thanks (kaka ku bilng...) hehe...