Friday, January 20, 2012

the purpose of my life...

life, is not always rainbows and butterflies...
rainbow pun bkn hr2 ada kn...and butterfly pun bkn hr2 kta nmpk...

i sometimes wondered whats the purpose of life...

a) to stay alive? --- yeah probably...but why some people consume cigarette or drug and we secondary smokers have to inhale the smoke?

b) to get a better life? --- can u help me define better life? is it the same with dead-free or cancer-free?

but for me, the purpose of my life is to learn to be thankful...

i hereby admit that, i, tiffany anthony, shutting off my 'thankful' DNA all the time...

i did say thank you to those who help me...

but i didnt say thank you to myself in every changes i made...unfortunately, there is none...

thats why, the purpose of my life is to learn to be thankful...

be thankful to God cause i still breath today...

be thankful to parents cause im here today...

be thankful to my teacher/lecturer cause i learnt a lot from them...

if only i realized this long time ago, i would never mad to my parents...i would never escaped any classes..and i would never sleep on God's day (sunday) when i supposed to be in the church...

well, thats my fault...since i live in a worldly area, thus, i focused on worldly stuff...

so from now on, im taking a bachelor degree on thankful...and to be graduated soon....

3 comments:

Walk The Talk said...

Everything happens for a reason darling :) If we weren't that aggressive when we were young, we wouldn't feel regretted of what we have done to our parents and thus we will never realise how big they have sacrificed for us kan :))

Anonymous said...

Every one have their "path" that they should follow. Be glad that you have found yours /smile

virgo19 said...

hehe ya lo...agree to both...:)...human made mistakes 24/7 and learnt it the next 24/7...