Saturday, April 7, 2012

welcoming saturday....waiting sunday....

its almost 2 am here in KK...and i cant sleep due to +++10 cups of coffee within 9hrs ago...im not planning to stay up to do my assignment or whatever..but i just LLOOVVEE coffee....people say that coffee 'leech-ing' your calcium out from your bones...but u can buy/drink Anlene to refill your lost calcium, right?...so there's no need for me to quit my coffee...yeehaa....<3

for all Christians, today is officially Easter's Eve....and im waiting for Easter since weeks ago...and now, Easter is less than 24hrs...and im extremely happy...:)

the reason why im waiting for Easter to come is ---->>>> my family's egg decoration + egg hunting activities....

i never decorate/colored an egg before...because those activities are for my nieces and my nephews...but mostly their moms are the one who deco the eggs...

me?? well, im just be the cheerleader/photographer/adlin aman ramli (give good/bad comments like him)....since i dont have any kids....yet....

so, im pretty excited about those activities that come once a year...

p/s: this year, i might help some of my nieces/nephews in decorating their eggs...cant wait...cant wait...

No comments: