Saturday, March 12, 2011

2.40 am.......every1 is different.....

it's now 2.41 am...
n im not sleepy....

i have lots of works 2 do......
submission date is nearing....
i havent do anytg yet....
n im still blogging....

my motto as a student....
"do every work perfectly, even if i take million years 2 finish...."

my motto as a human being...
work + entertainment = a normal Me...

then....
my student's motto + my human being motto = .....
a hectic student life...

huh???
it is bcoz....if i study without me enjoying every bit of my life.....
then i'll bcom not normal....
at 1 point during me studying....
i'll only think of tv....internet...my love letters (my fav book...)

n at 1 point of me entertainment meself....
i'll think of my works....

thus...
i hav 2 make my life equal 2 achieve my motto....

then, as a conclusion...
i took time 2 finish my work....i took time 2 entertain meself....

N...d most important conclusion i've ever made is...
my frens' impression on me is " SHE IS LAZY"....

i know im not lazy....
but im DIFFERENT....

every1 is different....
if u think we're totally d same, then we're twins....
but im not ur twins....

then....accept wat i am....who i am...
peace.........

No comments: