Wednesday, August 3, 2011

masterchef....i wish...

my 10.50pm daily routine - watching Masterchef Australia 2....

kinda jealous actually since i cant cook well....

i still can cook but not like them....

well....my favorite contestant is Jonathan Daddia...johnno...


he was eliminated for undercooked meat...well, kinda sad...because i want him to win it...huhu

i wish i can cook like them...

someday, when i have a job and own a house, then i will be practicing on cooking...my house will be filled with food stuffs...

haha so funny...as if i cant practice cooking at my family's house...

well, i do need some privacy in case if the foods turn out badly...

thats what practice are for, right...

so.....hopefully (crossing my fingers) that i can cook almost perfectly like them and can cook almost anything with the aid of cookbooks (for sure...hehe)....

No comments: