Wednesday, August 3, 2011

5 persons that i love....

no.1 ---------> myself....well, i have to love myself more than i love anyone...this is my only self and this is my only live so it is my responsible to love every bit of me...i love u myself...

no.2 ---------> my parents...i live because of them...they give me life...they give me everything...i love u mom, n i love u dad...

no.3 ---------> my family....my sisters, my bros-in-law, my nieces, my nephews....i love them...they make my day more cheerful and more meaningful...with lots of characters, we can laugh all day....

no.4 ---------> my friends...when you are away from your family, your friends can be the closest family you will have...even if you are close with your family, your friends will be the one you find when you want to share things especially your love live, your dirty little secrets, etc..hehe

no.5 ---------> __________....this one is special...i let it blank and empty because i am waiting for someone that i will call The One to be my husband...im not sure who he is...so i have no name...eventhough i love someone but it doesnt mean that he is The One...yet...hehe

No comments: