Sunday, June 12, 2011

nz....with love...

one day my sis asked me "u wanna join us to nz, since hasnal (her hubby) cant join?"
me: "OK!!!....but when???"
my sis: 4th of may...
me: shit, i have exam la...
...

2 weeks later....
im in Christchurch...
exam...
(wink...wink) 
let it be my dirty little secret...

it was my 1st time in nz...
minutes b4 we land, hills n lil white dots r everywhere...
stunning...

some part of d city - ruined after series of earthquake...
yellow tapes - here n there...
but still beautiful...

days gone by...
the most famous words that came out of me is 'WOW'...n "SHIT"
shit???
why on earth am i saying it???

well, the shit part is i had to spend my beautiful days in nz with....
a lass which i dislike...
she's pretty, she's nice...
but...
she made millions of bad decisions,
she cant read map, whenever i wanna help with the direction, 
she just wont listen..
n we ended up lost...lost....lost...n lost....

im so damn pissed, 
but i have to show some respect to her since she is older than me...
thus, i'd be extra patience...
but hell-to-the-no...
i argued...i just cant stand let my sister drive back n forth, back n forth just to c the road signs...
besides, time is precious n i dont wanna waste it...
i wish i can say sorry to her...
among us 3, im d youngest, n im the 1 who lose temper...wwhhhoooppssss....

enough of the shit part, n now the wow part...hehe
u knew it already...
the view is superbly beautiful...
the people are nice...
the food is good...
the weather is.....hhhhhmmmm.......cold....colder....colder....but not yet coldest...hehe

cheers!!!!

otw to christchurch...
lake tekapo

museum (i guess...)


lake tekapo...

church of the good 
shepherd
me sis n i...hehe

otw to milford sound

mirror lake

lake te anau

somewhere....pic was taken seconds b4 a car arrived...snap n rrruuuunnnn...



No comments: