Monday, June 13, 2011

a brother....i wished i had...

dear diary,
i've known someone...
n met him...
he's older than me....
n we're friends...

@ 1st i kinda like him...
but when we actually met, 
i felt like he's a brother to me...
not that im not like him after we met...
i still like him...n even more when i felt that,
he's a brother whom i wished i had...

im the youngest in my family...
7 siblings altogether....n i have 6 sisters...
i can get all the advice i want from my sisters...

but, since my friend n i talked about family...
n i asked him a few questions....
n some of it i did asked my sisters...
brother-ly n sister-ly advice r totally different...

i know he wasnt my biological brother...
but his advice was based on his experiences...
uuuuuu i forgot, the questions mainly bout relationship, in general...

thus, it opens me up...
why???
let it be my secret....hehe
*hint: mars and venus r different...

btw...i love my sisters....

No comments: