Tuesday, June 14, 2011

love story part 2....



Our first month anniversary…he gave me a present...

He told me that he has another girlfriend…a 1.5 yrs old relationship…

A very unthinkable n yet a nice present, right???...

I asked him “why u didn’t tell me on the first place??? I would not be with you if u tells me about this earlier….”

And he said “I love you…I don’t wanna lose you…

I replied “u love me…u don’t wanna lose me…u love her…n u also don’t wanna lose her, right??”

And he simply said “yes…”

At that time, im not sure what im gonna do…I feel like crying but have no tears…

I regretted the moment I said I will be his friend…coz he’s not a friend I wish I have…

I regretted the moment we arrange the first meeting…coz it makes me hates the place…

I regretted the moment I said I like him…coz it’s so damn embarrassed…

I regretted the moment I texted or said I love him…coz he don’t deserve that…

But…I am not and will not regret the time I spent with him…

Bcoz I like the way I feel whenever im with him…

So what did I do next???

I fight….I fight for my love….I fight for me…and I fight for us…

This is so damn hard for me to handle…but I have to…he’s my boyfriend n I love him…

N I wondered if I ever succeed….

# To be continued…

# When u encounter with this kind of situation in your relationship, u have to ask yourself…what do you want???...what do you want???...what do you want???...if u want to be with him, then u have to fight…fight until u have him…fight until u succeed…if u want to be with him but u didn’t have the guts to fight, then u have to question yourself if u love him or not???...




No comments: